Shot Glasses?

I had some (not a collector my dh thought they were juice glasses lol then after buying them realized they were shot glasses:rotfl:) Anyway the kids used them for water (they have no idea what shot glasses are) fill them a couple times and it is just enough for when they get up trying to avoid bed by saying they are thirsty. I digress ...I would have photos if the paint didn't wash off the first time I washed them.

When we went to DW for our honeymoon 1997, we purchased shot glasses around the world as a souvenir, I will have to take pictures and try to post.

Wendy in VA

alepail.jpg

EPCOT, Germany.

Kevin

What are these shot glasses you speak of? They do looks awfully like the 'toothpick' holders Disney sells. ;)

Anywho,just a quick question, does every country in EPCOT sell them? I collect them and wanted one from each country.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter