Should I call Dis Dine Back?

Hollyster2

<font color=purple>Once Upon A Dream<br><font colo
Hello!
I made all my ADR's awhile ago. One of them is for CRT. Anyway, they all asked me if I was under the dining plan and I said no each time. Since then we have added the dining plan to our vacation package soooooo..my question is---
Should I call back Disney Dining and inform them that I am now under the dining plan? I think most of the ADR's are able to be notified when we show up but what do you advise for our CRT reservation? :confused3

Thanks to all who take a second to help me out! :thanks:

You need to call for CRT if you plan on using your TS credits for the meal because you already paid for the meal when you made the reservation. If you plan on paying OOP, then I wouldn't worry about it.

I did the same and I called back to ask if I needed to re-book, and the CM said "no" but she had to change the notes on my ressies so the restaurants knew we were on DDP.

I just also added the dining plan and paid for CRT already. If you call back with dining plan info....do they refund you right away or do you have to wait until you arrive??

I was in kind of the same situation you are...we made ADR's for Hoop Dee Doo and then decided to get the DDP...so I called to find out about refunding the money we had already paid for HDD since we were now going to us 2 TS's...they simply rebooked my ADR under a different confirmation # and immediately credited my credit card the money from Hoop Dee...I would assume it would go pretty much the same way for CRT...it was quick and painless, and we got $100 back! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter