Should I give up on getting a code?

4forDis

Mouseketeer
I am going in Oct and I am thinking that there will most likely be no discount codes released. I noticed that there have been none since MYW. I know that everyone speculated about that, and it seems that they were right! :sad2: Has anyone else given up hope?

Gee whiz it's a little early to be giving up on OCTOBER codes! I am going in OCtober as well and am hoping codes will come out in the late summer. If not I still got a good deal on rooms with a AAA discount. You and I can keep our fingers crossed together!

I would put money down that there will be discounts for October! It's still going to be the slower season, and they are going to want to fill up the rooms! :p

Yes, it's WAY too early to give up hope on October codes...if today was August 27, maybe, but April 27? No way!!!

A little birdie, or maybe a faire told me that pin codes will come out for the fall/holiday season at the end of the summer.

I would call as there were many posts saying there was a code next to thier name which gave them a discount??
some people said they called 3-4 times before a CS said they could get a discount??
its worth a try or 4 :rotfl:

Gosh I hope not! I have reservations hoping for a discount for our Jan 2006!

alecam said:
I would put money down that there will be discounts for October! It's still going to be the slower season, and they are going to want to fill up the rooms! :p

October is actually regular season as there are a lot of conventions and other things going on during this month. While the parks might not be as crowded, the resorts tend to fill up more. In the past they have not always offered discounts during October. It's only been the last couple of years that they've had discounts during this month. Whether they will have them this year since bookings are now up, remains to be seen.

Dumb question: If you have a ressie and a code comes out, do you cancel the first one and then reserve under the new code or can a new code be applied to an existing ressie?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter