Should I go for the fourth day

Brumeiser

Total Disney Nut
Just learned that the convention I am attending in July will end at noon on a Sunday. I noticed through the convention web site that they are offering a after 2pm ticket for 42 dollars with tax to go to one park. Can you accomplish much if you attend after 2pm on a Sunday? I am thinking about it because it would be nice to have at least 3 and 1/2 days to do the parks instead of 4 parks in 3 day's. I was thinking maybe going to MGM on Sunday. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Hi there from the sunny and warm (quick faint on the floor!) UK!

We are doing exactly the same thing as you for our trip in July. We won't get to Orlando until early afternoon and have planned to go to MGM from around 3 pm until closing. If you follow this link you will see that (according to this website anyway!) MGM is quite 'do-able' for evening touring, although they suggest 2 evenings. We hope to make the second visit on the evening of our Animal Kingdom day.

http://www.mgmstudios.org/eveningguide.html

Hope this helps and have fun!!!!!!!!!

I say go for it. The Aerosmith rollercoaster and Tower of Terror would be a perfect way to end your stay. :earseek:

Go for it! I would always jump on the chance to go to MGM again, anyway, it's my fave park :)

I would say definately. MGM is smaller than Epcot or MK. Just do a few major attractions and you should be able to get it all in with no problems. Plus it's Disney. Can't pass up that chance! :crazy:

Diana:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter