Should we purchase a dinning plan?

swoodard

Earning My Ears
We have purchased our room at POP and our airline tickets. We havent purchased our tickets to the parks yet and we are considering a dinning plan. How are the dinning plans purchased? Can you buy it seperate or must it be purchased with a package? We leave June 9th for 8 days and are very excited as this is our 1st trip to WDW. :cool1:

You have to purchase the package to get the DP. You could call and add it on if you purchased a package.

Should you get it? It depends on how much eating you want to do. If you plan to do several sit down meals it is well worth it. If you do mostly counter service it is probably not.

We're getting it for free - but it would be worth it to pay for my family. Part of our fun is getting to eat at the different restaurants. When we're paying OOP we never get appetizers and only get one dessert to share and still easily spend 70 - 80 per meal on table service meals for the 3 of us (don't get any alcohol either). So it's a bargain for us. We're going on a 3 night trip in Sept. and bringing DD's boyfriend and all eating for free! :Pinkbounc We're planning on DD and I probably splitting a few meals so we can have 4 TS meals and use the CS for breakfast or as my very hobbit like husband likes to have "second lunch"!

swoodard said:
Free? How is that?

It's a special offer for travel between 8/13 - 9/30 (must book by June 4).

We're going in about 3 weeks, and paid for DDP. Based on where we're eating, it will definitely save us money. :thumbsup2

We're also going back for free dining! LOL!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter