Should You Tip Your SEGWAY Guides?

flyinglizard

DIS Veteran
Spinning off from another thread, the question was raised, "Do You Tip the SEGWAY Tour Guides?"

It never occurred to me to tip the guides- I guess I'm just used to not tipping at WDW except in the restaurants. But we really liked our guides last May and we enjoyed our tour so much, we immediately booked for our next trip.

TIP means "to insure promptness" but is also used to express excellent service. Our guides did in fact provide excellent, personable service. I think next time I will tip if the guides are as good as the last time.

What's your thoughts? To TIP or Not to TIP the SEGWAY guides?

We were told that was not tipped position, no matter how much we enjoyed the tour.

Thanks for starting the thread flyinglizard. As you know I was curious about this.
And thanks for the replies too! I guess that answers the question. :D

Maybe we can't tip them, but we can write letters to say how much we enjoyed the tour.

Just a thought.

Cyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter