Show me: photos an avg tourist may not take

That strikes me as really "untypical". Where are these stairs? And why did you take this picture?

:rotfl: It's funny how different people "see" different things :goodvibes; I find the "stairs" picture by chudlyfudly the PERFECT picture for this thread..."show-me-photos-an-avg-tourist may not take. I don't think an average tourist would even think about taking that photo. :goodvibes What drives me crazy :crazy: here is when I see a photo of, say, THE CASTLE. That's a picture EVERY "average tourist" :confused3; the stairs...not so much. :goodvibes :tink:

P1150734_zps7k4npj8x.jpg
:tink:

:rotfl: It's funny how different people "see" different things :goodvibes; I find the "stairs" picture by chudlyfudly the PERFECT picture for this thread..."show-me-photos-an-avg-tourist may not take. I don't think an average tourist would even think about taking that photo. :goodvibes What drives me crazy :crazy: here is when I see a photo of, say, THE CASTLE. That's a picture EVERY "average tourist" :confused3; the stairs...not so much. :goodvibes :tink:

Thanks goopysolelady! I've found that if I'm having more of a 'relaxing' park day just wandering around I like to look for things as part of little photography projects, so I guess it's something a little different!

Thanks goopysolelady! I've found that if I'm having more of a 'relaxing' park day just wandering around I like to look for things as part of little photography projects, so I guess it's something a little different!

I'm the same way. I know it doesn't compare with those who get to visit often but, after 20 trips, I find I take more photos of the "unusual" than the "everyday" subjects of most. It's fun to seek out different subjects :goodvibes...this is one of my personal favorites...

P1020816_zps7sadxxje.jpg

I'm the same way. I know it doesn't compare with those who get to visit often but, after 20 trips, I find I take more photos of the "unusual" than the "everyday" subjects of most. It's fun to seek out different subjects :goodvibes...this is one of my personal favorites...

P1020816_zps7sadxxje.jpg

They have some plants out the back of AKL if I remember correctly that look like that...it's not from there by any chance?

P1020816_zps7sadxxje.jpg

I love photos like this cuz I can't tell if this bud is 2 inches wide or 2 feet wide!!:laughing: And in Disney who would even know if it was real?! Messes with my head, I love it!! Lol!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter