Show times

alexandra uk

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where I can find a list of what time the shows are ?

I've been to DLP's site and although they have a list, it doesn't list all of the shows.

I want to find out about Cruella Deville's show in The Studios, and the Winnie the Poo show in Disneyland park.

Winnie the Poo only shows on weekens when we go and we'll be arriving on a Sunday so if we don't catch it on our first day we won't get to see it at all :guilty:

Couldn't find Wiinie Alex but Cruella is on 11.30 and12.30 daily at present

Berwyn

Alex
if you get time go and see the Tarzan show in Fronteirland Theatre,
It's really good and you dont need tickets like you do for Lion King.

Berwyn

Can you pick up a list of show times when you enter the park? I wouldn't want to miss any of the shows. Good opportunities for a sit down. :flower:

Bonnie said:
Can you pick up a list of show times when you enter the park? I wouldn't want to miss any of the shows. Good opportunities for a sit down. :flower:
The park maps will usually have show times listed in them. The concierges at the hotels can also tell you when the shows are. Have fun! You're almost at DLP! ::MinnieMo

Thanks Berwyn.
How did you manage to find that ? I couldn't have been looking hard enough :earboy2:

We saw the Tarzan show last time we were there and really enjoyed it.
It would be good to have a better view this time though.

I actually preferred Tarzan to The Lion King - we ended up going three times when we visted last July and I anticipate going a few times this year too.

A quick question about The Lion King - how is entry organised? When we went it was a simple case of queuing 2 hours before the show started but I'm sure I read about having to get tickets now - any ideas? Thanks.

Steve, yes you now need tickets.
Park leaflet says pick up tickets at the entrance to Videopolis but BE WARNED they are not here , the tickets are distributed round the back past Star Tours and you find the Ticket booth by Discoveryland station.
It say 11AM. for early shows ( 12midday and 2PM. in English ) an d 3PM for the last show4.30pm in English) .
But get there early I and otheres were there 10.30 AM and the Q was huge.

Berwyn

Alex, I went on www.disneylandparis.com and on the intro page click on Parks,
then on th dropdownlist parades and Shows
If you want extra jusk put disneyland paris in and search engine eg. Google and just look through the results.
Thats how I started

Berwyn

Thanks - we'll get there nice and early then. It being near to to Star Tours I can grab a few extra rides while DW waits in the queue - her idea, woo hoo!

BCT said:
Steve, yes you now need tickets.
Park leaflet says pick up tickets at the entrance to Videopolis but BE WARNED they are not here , the tickets are distributed round the back past Star Tours and you find the Ticket booth by Discoveryland station.
It say 11AM. for early shows ( 12midday and 2PM. in English ) an d 3PM for the last show4.30pm in English) .
But get there early I and otheres were there 10.30 AM and the Q was huge.

Berwyn

Hi,
Just to confirm, the shows in english are at 12 2 & 4:30pm?

Cheers
Simon

sgrech said:
Hi,
Just to confirm, the shows in english are at 12 2 & 4:30pm?

If for some reason you do not make it to an English show, do go to a French one, for sure. THe show is about 95% sung, and 5% spoken dialogue. THe singing is always in English, even in the French shows. It's just the spoken part that differs, and that's really a minor part. Most of the speaking is introducing the characters. ::MinnieMo

dlpSteve said:
Do the French shows have smaller queues?
I'm not positive how it is now, but when I was there in March, tickets were given out twice a day, giving English & French show tickets at the same time. COmmonly, they'd be out of English tickets long before they had distributed all of the French ones (I'd guess a lot of German, Spanish, Italian, and other language-speaking guests would prefer English tickets as well), so if you didn't queue up for tickets quite as earlier, you may still be able to get a French show ticket.

I'm not sure about the queues to get in to the show once you had tickets. We didn't get there too far in advance, but the place was probably 95% filled by 5 minutes before the show started (for a French show). We figured that since you needed tickets, we'd be able to get in, and we didn't mind not having the best seats in the house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter