Show Today?

jvattes

Loves the planning as much as being there!
Hi all

Is there a WDW edition show today? I am parked on DisUnplugged home page and it usually has a countdown with current day showing. But the 9/5 show is there instead.

It's live on YouTube, I'm watching now. Not sure if they're having issues with the site.

I found it via YouTube when I remembered I like to participate in the chat feature :)

was killing me, I am working the late shift and have nothing to do...aahhhhhhh now I have to make up work

The team announced that due to illness, the show would not happen yesterday. Craig and Ryno did a special question and answer show in its place.

I searched and searched for about 10 minutes before I even knew there was a Q&A instead of a regular show. Since I wasn't interested in that, I didn't know that it was the show for the week. Is there something in the water down there because there seems to be a lot of illness frequently spreading around.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter