Show us your Pics of the Disney Water Parks

mat5

Mouseketeer
I have been to WDW a few times, but have never been to any of the water parks, Would love to see what it will be like this summer. When we go for the first time.

I have been to WDW a few times, but have never been to any of the water parks, Would love to see what it will be like this summer. When we go for the first time.

WDW is great and you will love the water parks. It is better than the weather here. I live in Virginia Beach and work in Chesapeake. Burr!

Here is a picture from Typhoon Lagoon.

4-159-1.jpg

Kim

bumping this up.

Anyone have any pics of the kiddie areas? I'm trying to decide which waterpark to go to with my 2 year old.

Here are some of my favorite waterpark TL ,we dont have kids so no kiddie area for us anyway is a wonderful park love it! :thumbsup2
Sorry if they are too small!

I would love to see some too, we are going to Blizzard Beach in June- it will be our first WDW waterpark, too.

All of the pics are awesome. We are planning to have a vacation this year maybe on December. I'm excited and crazy thinking about it.

Have a nice day everyone. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter