Shower?

jkstewart1800

DIS Veteran
My friend is running the dark side half this sunday. The race ENDS at the ESPN sports complex. He was wondering (and asked me to ask you all) if there would be a place for him to shower so that he could go right to the parks from the race.

Does anyone have any insider tips or info about something like this?

Thank you!

No showers at the finish. Wet Wipes is the best option if he can't get back to his room.

Okay. Thanks. The EPSN website says that there are showers and lockers to be used "under certain permission"... and I wasn't sure what that was.

No showers at the finish. Wet Wipes is the best option if he can't get back to his room.
I like wet wipes but they can leave a funny smell. For ragnar type relay's I was introduced to "shower Pills" (no it's not an actual pill). They are like giant wipes made just for this. If you search "Shower Pill" on amazon you'll see a lot of competing products designed explicitly for this.

I experienced something during the half marathon that's never happen to me before,as I came out of the trail section at WWoS the path got crowded and a tall guy in his 50's passed me getting really close to me and in that second or two there was an extremely strong BO smell,like really strong, like Jerry Seinfeld's car after the valet parked it.The smell came and went as that guy passed me but it was truly shocking at how strong it was,in the moment I had to sniff myself to make sure it wasn't me and then when I knew I was good I looked around and realized it was that guy,this guy really needed those showers and lockers at WWoS because if I was able to smell him in the second or two he was by me I truly feel sorry for whoever had to sit by him in the bus!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter