Shrek sized at USH and worried about Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey

ridernoobie

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I'm really looking forward to my upcoming trip to USH but SO WORRIED about fitting onto Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. Does anyone have any experience on this ride they wouldn't mind sharing? I've been researching a ton and I feel like I'm totally on the borderline of being able to fit and having to do the walk of shame! I'm under the impression that Hollywood doesn't have modified seating which Orlando does, so a lot of the stuff I've found online isn't super relevant.

For reference, I'm 5 foot 7 and weigh about 280lbs, I've got quite squishy fat and its quite evenly distrubuted (i.e. I don't have particularly big boobs/booty - just fat all over).

I will definitely be trying to tester seat before I even attempt to go on but it would make me feel so much better if anyone had any more info! If so, I can avoid the ride all together and not get too excited about it.

Thankyou so much!

Hollywood has the modified seating on the end seats on every vehicle.

Have you been on the Orlando version? If so, you should fit onto the Hollywood version as well.

Thanks for your reply! All the sources I can find online have said they they've modified the seats in Orlando but not the ones in Hollywood?? Unfortunately last time I went to Orlando they were just building the Harry Potter section so I've never rode any of the rides before. I've never had any problems at any themepark before but I've put on a lot of weight due to steroids over the past year so I'm unsure where I stand!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts