Shuttle service to Port

MrsBergs

Mouseketeer
Hi All,
I’m looking for a recommendation for a shuttle service from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral that would be willing to stop at a Publix so we can pick up some water. There is 7 of us going so I think Uber is out of the question.

Thank you!

Hi All,
I’m looking for a recommendation for a shuttle service from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral that would be willing to stop at a Publix so we can pick up some water. There is 7 of us going so I think Uber is out of the question.

Thank you!
I can't recommend a shuttle service, but why do you need to pick up water?

Lyft also has an XL option that might work. XL usually seats up to 6, so if you go that route you might need to take two separate uber/lyft cars. With lyft you can schedule a pick up time up to a week in advance so that might be of interest to you.

The only other option I can think of that will allow for your stop would be a car/van rental or a drivers service. You would have to look into seeing if there are any rental return places near your port that have a shuttle that could take you over to the port.

I know there are a variety of reasons to want to bring on your own bottled water, just keep in mind what you want to bring on will have to be carried on by your party and carried around until staterooms open. In past cruises we have brought water bottles that filter water (brittas) for ourselves and they have worked great. With larger parties we have even brought our full britta pitcher and kept it in the stateroom fridge.

Have used Happy Limo for 7 of us in a stretch limo, we stop at Publix to pick up 2 cases of water, wine and beer
we have done this at least 3x

With 7 people, have you looked into renting car/minivan? Might be cheaper and you would be able to go wherever you want.

I definitely do NOT recommend Port Canaveral Transportation aka United Luxury Transportation. The rates were comparable to all the other services, and pickup at the airport was fine. But on our return trip, pickup at the port was late, and customer service was lousy. We had scheduled pickup at 10 am, and they hadnt arrived by 10:20, so I called the contact number but nobody answered, so I left a message. I called again 5-10 minutes later and reached a live person, who looked into it and informed me that our driver was delayed 90 minutes!

I don't understand why we weren't informed of this as soon as the delay was known or another driver dispatched to pick us up until I called. It's very unprofessional, and I would not use them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter