Sight Seeing for 1 day away from DL

mtfarlin

Mouseketeer
Traveling solo and will be coming out to CA/DL for the first time for 6 days next summer 2019. Want to take a day away from the paks and take a guided tour of LA/Hollywood area. Will be staying on-site at DL Hotel, no rental car, so would need to be picked up and dropped off at DL Hotel. Any recommendations? THANKS..

The Anaheim Tour Company has gotten mentioned by several posters here: https://anaheimtourcompany.com. You might want to contact the DLH concierge to find out if the hotel offers any discounts (can't hurt to ask!) or has any recommendations for a particular tour company.

Last edited:
That sounds great!! I will give them a look-up and also check with DLH concierge when I arrive. I greatly appreciate your response thanks so much. ..

You could also take Amtrak from Anaheim to Union Station in LA and then switch to the subway - really easy and it takes you right to the Chinese Theatre. If you wanted to explore outside the Hollywood Area the hop on/hop off bus picks up right there and goes to Rodeo Dr., The Grove and even Santa Monica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!