Signature, Ticker

diznymom

DIS Veteran
I need help. How do I get the "edit signature" area. I need to remove my ticker since our cruise was cancelled.

I thought there used to be a "Sticky" that told how to do this.

Thanks for your help.

On the top right of the screen you should see your screen name (next to the alert icons). Click on it and a drop down will show up. There are two columns of choices, signature is in the right column. Click on it. It will open the screen for you to edit your signature.

Hope that helps!

Hi, it's been a long time since I've logged in! I had to change my email to my most current one.
I want to update my signature, but cannot find any place to do it? Is it because I just updated my email? I don't see the "signature link" anywhere available.

Any help would be amazing!

Do you have to have a status higher than "Earning My Ears" to have a signature? The signature option is not listed and when I tried to include the BBcode from distickers.com in the body, it was blocked.

edit: I just saw another thread which answered the signature question. Is BBcode in general blocked for new users?

I am having the same problem. I only show my trips until 2014. I have been WAY more times now. I am also earning my ears, so that may be the issue.

I am having the same problem. I only show my trips until 2014. I have been WAY more times now. I am also earning my ears, so that may be the issue.
As long as you have at least 10 posts and have been a member for 24 hours you can create/edit you signature. Your signature doesn't automatically update because you've taken a trip, you have to update it.

I saw your test on the test board. If you're trying to post a ticker, you're using the wrong code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!