Silver Package Question

DrKnow77

Mouseketeer
I'm considering getting the silver package with our next trip to Disney World (just my wife and me). I want to clarify one point, if there are any silver pacage experts out there!

If we go to, for example, Fulton's Crabhouse, we will have to use two magical wishes per person. This I understand; however, are we able to get anything on the menu? As expensive as Fulton's can be, I am surprised that we can each get an appetizer, main course, dessert and a drink for two magical wishes per person. After looking at the menu, we could feasibly spend $150 (not including tax and gratuity), and only have to use two of our magical wishes?

Is this correct?

pirate:

Yes you will each get an appetizer, entree, dessert, and non alcoholic drink for two wishes each (4 total). Oh and be sure to tell the server you are on the silver plan b/c often they will make suggestions that aren't on the menu like surf and turf or adding steak or additional piece of seafood to one of the entrees.

yup...this is true. You can order a $40 entree if you like. We did the gold plan last march and our lunches and dinner for 2 would've averaged $140 dolllars. If you like to eat well....it is totally worth it

Yup.

In 2002 when we went, we could get an appetizer + salad/soup + entree + dessert + drink and it included tax and tip.

In 2003, however, they dropped the salad/soup thing and rolled it in with the appetizer. So, now you can get appetizer + entree + dessert + drink.

Still, in Feb 03 it was myself, DW, and two friends of ours ALL on DM-Silver. I think the bill was like $450 and the whole thing was covered.

Yes! Like it was already stated your server may offer you items that are not on the menu(if they don't ask about surf & turf if your interested). My mother and I ordered surf & turf at $70.90 each, shrimp cocktail @ $12.95 each, dessert at $5.25 each and beverage. It's well worth the wishes.

Originally posted by buzzlady
Yes! Like it was already stated your server may offer you items that are not on the menu(if they don't ask about surf & turf if your interested). My mother and I ordered surf & turf at $70.90 each, shrimp cocktail @ $12.95 each, dessert at $5.25 each and beverage. It's well worth the wishes.

This is exactly what I had last time I went in October.
I had the King Crab Legs with a Filet Mignon, and mom had Australian Lobster Tails with Filet, we each had the shrimp cocktail for appetizers...a soda, a dessert each, and a coffee too!!

Definitely worth it!
We always do this for dinner with our wishes and then go see Cirque using wishes as well...all in all it is a 8 wish day (for the two of us) but we will eat at a few counter service places to save up the wishes for this special day!!

My DW and I ate at Fulton's twice on our Honeymoon and we got:
Shrimp cocktail, Bisque, 2 salads, 2 orders of the Alaskan King crab claws ($44+ each) and 2 crembrules. Our totals both times with tips included were close to $220.00 and all I had to do was sign the check and subtract 4 wishes from our stay. If you love seafood and you go it is well worth the wish to spoil yourselves. You won't regret it.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave2:

Originally posted by dopeyears
My DW and I ate at Fulton's twice on our Honeymoon and we got:
Shrimp cocktail, Bisque, 2 salads, 2 orders of the Alaskan King crab claws ($44+ each) and 2 crembrules. Our totals both times with tips included were close to $220.00 and all I had to do was sign the check and subtract 4 wishes from our stay. If you love seafood and you go it is well worth the wish to spoil yourselves. You won't regret it.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave2:

Just a side note that they no longer include the soup or salad in the plan....unless you choose one as your appetizer.

Im hungry just thinking about it!:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter