Single night stays at the DLP hotels?

Bexx

DIS Veteran
Is it possible to book just a one night stay at any of the "official" hotels? I know it sounds like a strange idea, to have such a short trip to DLP - but I know it used to be possible, and wondered if it can still be done somehow!!

Hi Becky

I'm sure if you contact DisneylandParis through their booking service then it is possible.
In 2003 we were staying in a gite nearby and travelled to the park for day visits. We decided on the last day to arrange for stay at Hotel Cheyenne. Went to City Hall. They phoned the hotel with all the details and I had to finish off the telephone conversation to confirm payment.

Reid

Becky

We did the same. We were staying in Paris and decided to do a day trip to DLP and stay overnight. We went to theTourist Information in Paris and we were given the number to ring Disney reservation. A phone call and a credit card transaction later we had a room at the Cheyanne for one night - not cheap though, unlike last minute deals at WDW hotels ( well maybe cheap isn't the right word to use, but you know what I mean)

Thanks guys - that sounds promising. :)

Do you think it could be done quite far in advance, or do you think they would only do it as a last minute thing? And sorry to sound really thick, but I just want to check - when you say Disney reservations, do you mean the number in the brochure?!

Stayed a single night at the Explorer hotel at xmas. Booked it through expedia.co.uk though. It actually worked out cheaper than going direct through disney.

:flower:

Becky
My guess is that you can do it anytime, just like at other hotels

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter