Single Parent Meets

Single mom with 14 G, 11 B, 8 B/G twins traveling August 30 - September 9, 2020 currently staying at Polynesian 😄

Single Mom to my 16 year old son. My older son is 23 and at college. Since our Spring Break trip was canceled, I have put together a trip August 5-18. I am a teacher, so not lots of options for me. I might also go over the week of Thanksgiving. (Nov. 21-28) It would always be fun to meet up at Disney.

How is this thread categorized with adult trips? I don't understand, single parents with kids are not really adult trips, shouldn't this be in a different section?

Last edited:

Taking my 6 yo son on the Disney Dream April 5-9. Assuming we can cruise by then!

Single Mom (37) to two kiddos, son who’ll be 15 in September and daughter who just turned 13 in May.

Single mom AP holder bringing 12yo son June 12-July 8 for offsite stay. Open to meeting up for swimming, mini golf, WDW jaunts, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!