Skyauction... When do they post new auctions?

tnmom25

Dreams Don't Work Unless You Do!
I've been looking for something for mid November, but not much has come up for the resorts I'm interested in. I've wondered if I'm looking too early, or if I just haven't caught the right one yet. Anyone know how they post? Do they post on a scheduled day every week, or is it random? Thanks!

From what I’ve seen it’s pretty random but the best deals I’ve gotten thru skyauction have been about 6 months out. Last minute deals I’ve been successful with EBay. Good luck!

Last couple of years I was able to get SVR 2br for 400-450 for week b4 Memorial Day. I would book it in Jan. This year I haven’t seen 2 br at SVR under 699 plus surcharges with exception of 2 weeks in Sept.

I have observed that they tend to post new auctions around 9-10am eastern time M-F. Some auctions automatically repost once a similar one is closed. Postings can vary a lot, and they are constantly changing things, so you really never know.

Timeshares tend to panic about 90 days out if they have many unsold rooms. During busy times, booking earlier often gets you the best deal, before they start to book up.

During really slow times, last minute bookings at not as popular resorts can be a steal.

I consider mid-November to be a slow time. Availability should increase around 90 days out.

If you have any date flexability, try Skyauction. A few weeks ago, I saw November dates. They have 2 bedrooms in December, January and February now with a minimum bid of 749. Some have surcharges. Overall, without a surcharge 750.00 is a good price for a 2 bedroom. We paid 950 last January. It's worth watching to see if any dates appeal to you.

I've been looking for something for mid November, but not much has come up for the resorts I'm interested in. I've wondered if I'm looking too early, or if I just haven't caught the right one yet. Anyone know how they post? Do they post on a scheduled day every week, or is it random? Thanks!
I don't know what resorts you're looking at, but right now they have a 2 bedroom Sheraton Vistana for $699.99 for check in dates:
November 9, *11, 23, 24, 25, 30, 2018

And a Marriott Royal Palms check in date Nov. 24th. for 7 days for $699.99.

I've been looking for a relative and saw these. ALWAYS check the fine print for the auctions and buy-it-now listings on skyauction. We just booked one for September for a really good price at the Sheraton, which we have stayed at before and liked a lot.

I'm looking at Silver Lake and Wyndham Cypress Palms and we need to check in on November 10th. Unfortunately, the date isn't flexible. I keep finding something for Nov 3 or 24, but nothing for the 10th. We're 103 days out, so maybe something will show up soon. I swear though, nothing changes on there LOL I always seem to see the same thing every time I check.

I haven’t seen many reviews on Westgate properties in a while but there are a couple on skyauction for your dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter