Sleepy's Substitute Riddle

GeorgiaAristocat said:
are they ALL specials? Because if I had two of each, then, according to today's math, I would be completely submerged in the pond, right?

Maybe i should drink a little slower next time.
:rotfl:
Tonight is the pool party and I will have 30, yes I did say 30 14 year old boys and girls to contend with. :crazy:

GeorgiaAristocat said:
are they ALL specials? Because if I had two of each, then, according to today's math, I would be completely submerged in the pond, right?

Maybe i should drink a little slower next time.
:rotfl: :rotfl:
Sheri
sleepy.gif

Angel
sleepy.gif

Duck
sleepy.gif

Stitch
sleepy.gif

GeorgiaAristocat, I'll help you. And I'll have a drink. I am off work until August 22. We aren't going anywhere but I want to spend the last week at home with my 2 kids before they leave for college.

I'd like one of those drinks please, Angel...

work is making me :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

only 40 minutes left (and counting...)

I'll take a drink, just because :) 45 minutes left here and I am ready for the weekend :cool1:

Do you make mixed drinks like 007 or screwdrivers? I'll take either/or if you do!

Shaken, not stirred. :groom:

and so they arrive :sad2: the little bas, I mean angels are arriving! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter