Sleuths to murder or not......

cool chris

cool days, cool times, coolchris
Hi all just me again:confused:

I'm trying to plan a great birthday for my wife while were out in orlando first of all has anyone got any romantic places to visit she loves DUMBO so i thought going to MK for the day what do u think?

For the evening i thought of going to Sleuths Whats it like? is it worth the money? and is it fun?

Any ideas would be great ?

NO - My wife and I did it last year (got the grandperants to watch the kids) and booked it and it was terrible.

Firstly the food was VERY average.

We exepted a table for two where we could talk, watch the show and try and guess who did it - wrong. We were on a table with 6 other people and I'm not joking here but the party on our table were a group of lesbians out on tour (I have no hang-ups about Lesbians or Gays by the way), but I spent most of the evening fighting them off Maria :D

The acting was OK, but there are no real clues as to who did do it and at the end each table puts in their suspect for the murder and I wasn't going to fight the girl who put our table's answer in (she was about 200 lbs bigger than me). When they tell you who did do it they don't tell you how they did it or were the clues were.

We were disappointed :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter