Slightly Off topic....But come inside...

UrsulasMyHero

Don't forget the importance of BODY Language!
I GOT MY LISCENSE TO PRACTICE MASSAGE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

3.gif
Congratulations!

Congrats!!!! Wow I could so use a massage too!!
Hey I have a technical (sort of) question for you... Can you give massages to people with herniated discs??

I have 3..2 lower and 1 upper. I would love to get a massage but I'm afraid it would cause more pain. What do you think??

Thanks!
Kimba

Hey I have a technical (sort of) question for you... Can you give massages to people with herniated discs??

I have 3..2 lower and 1 upper. I would love to get a massage but I'm afraid it would cause more pain. What do you think??

Thanks!
Kimba

The answer is YES you can have a massage. You do have to get clearance from your doctor though. The reason for that is beause the doctor will tell us the pressure at which to go at. Most often we would go light to moderate pressure. There would be LESS pain as you would find a deeper state of relaxation. And your therapist would work with you on ranges of motion and would work with your doctor on a plan to help you heal.

You're more than welcome!

Thanks!
Kimba

The answer is YES you can have a massage. You do have to get clearance from your doctor though. The reason for that is beause the doctor will tell us the pressure at which to go at. Most often we would go light to moderate pressure. There would be LESS pain as you would find a deeper state of relaxation. And your therapist would work with you on ranges of motion and would work with your doctor on a plan to help you heal.

You're more than welcome!

Thanks so much!!! My DH was so sure I should'nt have one. He changed his mind after your post. :cheer2: Now I can get a massage!!! :thanks:
Kimba

Sorry that this off-topic, but:

100_0465.jpg

Here's something else to keep you smiling! Keep up on the good work!
:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter