Slimming Thread

Well last week was week 4 and I had been very unwell the week before, however it paid off as I lost another 5lbs, and got my 1 stone award, thrilled!!:jumping1:

Well done Sue.

Ive had a really hard time trying to get back on track since Christmas especially as it was also my birthday a few weeks after and I ended up with loads of cake and chocolate.
However Im determined this week so am being really strict with myself with the hope it will kick start me again

Well done Sue.

Ive had a really hard time trying to get back on track since Christmas especially as it was also my birthday a few weeks after and I ended up with loads of cake and chocolate.
However Im determined this week so am being really strict with myself with the hope it will kick start me again

Good luck Gill, you can do it.:thumbsup2 Im not looking forward to weigh in tonight, Ive been on another course of Steriods which tend to bloat you out a bit, but Ive finished now so hopefully I can catch back up next week if things are not good tonight.:duck:

Hi Guys

How is the Slimming going, Im still losing, but its slow, but a loss is a loss and I have lost and in 7 weeks I have lost 1st-4lbs:dancer:

I am really pleased with that even though the majority of it came off the first few weeks and since then its been around 1-2lb a week, but Im hoping the slower it comes off the slower it will go back on.

Hi Guys
Just an update with the Slimming, I am now just 2lb away form a 2 stone weight loss, Im thrilled. Its taken me just over 13 weeks!:dancer::dancer:

Some great weight losses there...
I started the Blood Sugar Diet (by Dr Michael Mosley) in mid January and have lost 3 and a half stone. Still have a few lb left to goal. I ordered my bridesmaid dress in size 8 when the 14 was ‘snug’ has proven to be the motivation I needed!!! Now we have WDW booked for Easter 2020 I have a new target to work to so I stay at target (she says optimistically) lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts