"Smaller" Menus for 2008 Signature Restaurants

2004 menu :thumbsup2 :lmao:
Mama Melrose's Italian Restaurant
MGM STUDIOS
DINNER MENU

ANTIPASTI
Mama's Bruschetta - with marinated tomatoes and crostini $6.49

Crispy Calamari with a spicy marinara sauce $5.99

Brick Oven Baked Caprino Cheese in a tomato basil sauce and rosemary garlic crostini $5.99

Mozzarella and Tomatoes - with marinated sweet onions, balsamic drizzle, extra virgin olive oil and fresh basil $5.99

Insalate & Zuppa
Vegetarian Minestrone with Ditalini pasta $4.49
Zuppa of the Day $4.49
Field Greens - balsamic vinaigrette and gorgonzola cheese $3.99
Caesar Salad - Romaine lettuce with Caesar dressing and croutons $3.99
Panzanella - toasted Italian bread tossed with cucumbers, tomatoes, arugula, onions and red wine vinegar $4.99

Individual Wood-Fired Flatbreads
Grilled Chicken with sun-dried tomato pesto, pancetta, asiago cheese and fresh chives $12.99

Grilled Pepperoni - with bell peppers and sweet onions $11.79

Four Cheese with Asiago, Mozzarella, Provolone, and Gorgonzola Cheese $11.79

Portobello Mushroom with hot fennel sausage and caramelized onions $11.79

Vine-Ripened Tomato with basil pesto, olive oil and asiago cheese $11.79

Main Courses
Oak Grilled Salmon basted with sun-dried tomato pesto over fire roasted vegetables $17.99

Wood-fired Chicken Pipette tossed with artichokes, peas, roasted red peppers in a basil and four cheese cream sauce $16.59;
substitute shrimp for $2.00
Eggplant Parmesan with sun-dried tomato, portobello mushrooms tossed in penne pasta with tomato broth $14.99
Spicy Italian Sausage with rigatoni pasta, peppers, onions, and a tomato basil sauce topped with caprino cheese $14.79
Oven Baked Chicken Parmesan over spaghetti rigati pasta $15.99
Penne Alla Vodka with pancetta and sweet onion, finished with tomato basil sauce, cream, vodka and pecorino romano $16.99
Fra Diavolo with clams, calamari, mussels and shrimp, tossed in a spicy Marinara sauce over spaghetti rigati $17.99
Charred Sirloin Steak over roasted red pepper polenta, wilted rapini topped with gorgonzola butter and red wine reduction $19.99
Veal Osso Buco slow roasted and served with Risotto Milanese $21.99

Desserts
Tiramisu - layers of ladyfingers soaked in coffee and whipped mascarpone cheese $5.99

Panna Cotta - vanilla bean and lemon custard with Frangelico simple syrup and dried fruit $5.29

Cannoli - crispy pastry shells filled with a whipped ricotta and mascarpone, chocolate bites, citrus flavor, a hint of cinnamon and sprinkled with pistachios $4.99

New York Style Cheesecake finished with caramel sauce and toasted almonds $5.49

Spuma di Cioccolata - a chocolate mousse coated with ganache and served with a raspberry sauce $5.49

Gelato - choice of chocolate, vanilla, or spumoni $2.99

Beverages
SPECIALTY DRINKS:

Bellini Cocktail - a refreshing combination of sparkling wine, white peach, and raspberry, made famous at Harry's Bar in Venice $6.75

Strawberry Colada - Bacardi Rum with a mix of Strawberries and Coconut $6.75

Italian Surfer - Amaretto, Malibu Rum, and assorted Fruit Juices $6.75

Sangria - Quench your thirst with a taste from the Italian Riviera.
Glass $3.75
1/2 Carafe $8.50. Full Carafe $16.50

BEER
Featuring Italian-brewed "Moretti"

WINES BY THE GLASS

SPECIALTY COFFEE DRINKS

Bella Cappuccino with Bailey's and Frangelico $5.75
Cafe Roberto with vodka, Kahlua and Bailey's $6.25
Cafe di Amaretto with Amaretto and whipped topping $6.50

Latte $3.49
Espresso $2.99
Cappuccino $3.49
Cafe Mocha $3.99

Cioccolata Calda - hot chocolate and peppermint schnapps with whipped topping $5.75​

The menus I speak of aren't only for the DDP. You'll have tom compare the resturants listed to the current 2008 DDP resturants. (Keep in mind that many are still negotiating contract and will be added later)

One here at DIS and the other on Debs.

http://www.allearsnet.com/din/dining.htm

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningmain.cfm#disneydining

Oh ok I see now...........lol:rolleyes1 duh. Thank you for the info though I thought maybe I was missing it somewhere. I am patiently waiting.......NOT.....to make my ADRs and I am hoping the list will be complete by then. I am 200 day out today:hourglass .

I'm curious to see how much the menus actually change. We planned to book the Deluxe Dining package for our trip in May. It works for us, because we like to have a TS Breakfast/ Brunch & dinner at Signature restaurants. As it was, we would only be saving around $20/ day total for the 3 of us. That is based on what we'd likely order. We won't automatically order the most expensive appetizer & entree to maximize the savings. Since we'd eat like this anyway, $20 savings was still saving.

If they change the menus a lot, the DDDP may no longer work for us. If that happens, we'll most likely dine at the nicer restaurants that aren't on the dining plan. That way, we won't have to worry about a menu change. Either way is fine with us. We'll go with whichever works best for our preferred dining style.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter