Smashed iphone!!! Suggestions please!!!

svd

Earning My Ears
DW pinched her iphone 12+ max in the car door the very first day before an 8 day stretch in the parks, and she is absolutely devastated. Her cell provider has been Sprint (now owned by T-Mobile) for over a decade so we headed right to the first T-Mobile store on 192 that we found. They can't communicate with Sprint due to software, and they didn't have any iPhones, so we went West to the next T-Mobile store. They also didn't have any iPhones, and their "system was down", so we are S.O.L. Wife is absolutely hysterical without any cell phone for photos or such.

Next step is to look at places (hopefully outside of our park time) like ubreakifix and such, in order to get her front screen replaced.

QUESTION: Anyone here have any other suggestion other than what I've detailed here? I mean, we can't be the only travelers (we flew from Milwaukee, WI) to have a cell phone catastrophe, right?

Thanks in advance!!!

I would try Costco or Best Buy- both have techs that can set you up. I got my 13Pro in May at Costco- the young man did all the installations for me. We have Verizon but they deal with other companies too.

I am wondering why T-mobile had no iPhones and could not talk to Sprint. Unless the consolidation is rolling out regionally? We have T-mobile/Sprint, and our stores are totally merged. my daughter just upgraded her iPhone. weird!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter