Smoothies

KEH

DIS Cast Member<br><font color="green">The Tag Fai
I'm sure I should know this but I'm afraid I can't remember. Where can you get smoothies on the ship apart from at the theatre shows? Are they available with lunch & dinner in the restaurants? From the bars on all decks?

Also can someone please remind me what flavours are available and how much they cost.

Thank you.

I believe they are $3.50 and come in van choc straw and banana....They are available at dinner and I think at the bars too..

that reminds me of a funny anecdote:

On one of our previous cruises, DS, 5(at the time) wanted a chocolate smoothie from one of the vendors in the Walt Disney Theater, right before the show ...the CM happened to have a french accent, to which I did my best impression(after he left)...to this day, DS loves it when I say "shoc-o-lot smooothy!!!!"

Any location that serves mixed drinks will be able to make you a smoothie. This includes the bars on Decks 9 and 10.

I was wondering if my kids could get Shirley Temples at the bars on the ship with the purchase of the unlimited drink program. On our Carnival cruise, we purchased the drink card for the kids to get unlimited soft drinks. This drink card included getting Shirley Temples from the ship's bars.

Thanks

Seems like I remember one of mine getting a peach smoothie at dinner one night....maybe I'm thinking of someplace else, or have the flavor wrong, but it seems to me they had peach, at least one night in a dining room.

What exactly is a Shirley Temple? I remember having these when I was younger but can't for the life of me remember what they are.

A Shirley Temple is 7up, (or Sprite) and cherry juice with a cherry in it. If you're lucky there are about five cherries in it.

My son ordered one in a different restaraunt...got the name wrong and ordered a Shirley Pimple. Don't know if they have either on board with the soda card program though. I think they will fix them up for dinner at no charge.

We got the unlimited drinks last trip and the thing that was most frequently in them was cherry coke... the real thing...coke with cherry syrup...god it's like heaven!!!

Shirley Temple's are free at lunch and dinner in the dining rooms.
DD also likes to get milk with grenadine in it - she doesn't like chocolate milk. :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter