Smuggler's Run FP+ & Change to FP+ tiers

Finally lining things up into appropriate tiers! Thanks, Disney! Lucky for anyone getting a BG during these times - FP one, rope drop one, and BG takes care of the third?! Almost too easy.

Wow they just blew our minds here...maybe they were reading about how planning for HS was impossible

Now we just need to know how they do the new Mickey ride (forgot the full name)

Finally lining things up into appropriate tiers! Thanks, Disney! Lucky for anyone getting a BG during these times - FP one, rope drop one, and BG takes care of the third?! Almost too easy.

Shhhhhh. If Disney hears that they may make it harder again … ( :rotfl2: ).
I wonder how long RotR stays BG or if it's going to be added to that Tier 1 group soon.
This definitely helps me figure out more of a plan for May. Interesting to see what happens with MMRR.

Well at least my tier 2s won't all be wasted now, but it will be interesting to see if ToT/RnR run out very early in the day now. I suspect they will. And just based on the limited days that can be booked right now, it seems that it's not going to help Slinky availability at 30 days, nor was able to get MFSR for any of those days it is open for.

Well, this really stinks for anyone who doesn’t have the money or the need to stay long-term on property. I just checked all the days available and SR, SDD and Saucers are already 100% gone. TSM had one time slot on two days. No ride except Star Tours had any am fp- and the wait time for that in the morning is rarely more than 20mn so a fp isn’t really needed. For the days before 2/19, there are still plenty of ride choices. Before there were too many tier ones; now there’s not enough. I think day-of fp for rides will be harder to get now. I don’t understand the need for fp when the wait time til you reach Hondo is 30mn or less fairly often. As a local passholder who rarely plans more than two weeks out, I have no chance of pre-booking a fp and day of will probably be as elusive as SDD,
FoP, and 7DMT. Not only that- booking any rides for the am looks to be impossible if this trend holds. I really wish Disney would institute a fairer process for fp. Having money to stay on property should not result in better attraction access to this extent.

Will be interesting to see how this affects the standby time for MFSR. :(. That is a tough Tier 1 choice, but not unexpected.

Figure it will make SDD an even harder get though. But being able to FP Alien Swirling Saucers AND TSMM for the kids will be pretty nice!

I guess that looks more and more like they will just open up the railway FastPass free?

So .. I guess .. for my June trip .. have to figure out how to handle that -- man. Probably MFSR -- and just wait on SDD.

So .. what happens when you have a short trip (2-4 days) and NEITHER Tier1 FP is available because they all got grabbed by the 60+5 and beyond folks?

Well, this really stinks for anyone who doesn’t have the money or the need to stay long-term on property. I just checked all the days available and SR, SDD and Saucers are already 100% gone. TSM had one time slot on two days. No ride except Star Tours had any am fp- and the wait time for that in the morning is rarely more than 20mn so a fp isn’t really needed. For the days before 2/19, there are still plenty of ride choices. Before there were too many tier ones; now there’s not enough. I think day-of fp for rides will be harder to get now. I don’t understand the need for fp when the wait time til you reach Hondo is 30mn or less fairly often. As a local passholder who rarely plans more than two weeks out, I have no chance of pre-booking a fp and day of will probably be as elusive as SDD,
FoP, and 7DMT. Not only that- booking any rides for the am looks to be impossible if this trend holds. I really wish Disney would institute a fairer process for fp. Having money to stay on property should not result in better attraction access to this extent.

I have always thought it was a bit ridiculous to allow the 60 day window guests to book ALL of the FPs for an attraction. It's one thing to give them first bite, but the only bite? They should hold back some availability until the 30 day window, even like 25%. I do realize of course the need to cater to onsite guests - the biggest problem is simply too much demand and not enough bandwidth.

SR Fastpass . interesting.
I wonder why they felt the need to add it . .AND to add it in under 60 days? Why not switch it to FP in like 61 days or something?

Makes me sad .. having it without FP seemed nice .. low general waits will now be inflated to what? 90+ minutes now? Any guesses?

What happens when you simply cannot get a Tier1 Fastpass? Just get 3 Tier 2 ones? It is conveivable that both SDD and MFSR wont be available even at the 60 day mark for shorter stays?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter