Snack credits at Festival of Arts

MinnieMSue

DIS Veteran
We almost never have the dining plan but will this trip. Planning to use snack credits at fest of the arts and wondering, on average, what is the highest amount they let you use snack credits for. I see items are up to around $9. We want to use our snack credits on the most expensive things if possible and are trying to do a bit of pre-planning.

If it's eligible for DDP snack credit, it will have the little purple symbol by it. I just finished reading the Disney Food Blog's page of all the food booths. They list the prices and if it is considered a DDP snack.

For example, the booth in Morocco has DDP symbol by all 3 of its food offerings (2 of which are $9 each).

If it's eligible for DDP snack credit, it will have the little purple symbol by it. I just finished reading the Disney Food Blog's page of all the food booths. They list the prices and if it is considered a DDP snack.

For example, the booth in Morocco has DDP symbol by all 3 of its food offerings (2 of which are $9 each).
View attachment 465897

thanow. I will look at their info to see what is a snack credit. I didn’t know if anyone posted that information or not and wanted a general idea before the trip. Thanks so much

I would look up menus to preplan (that's what I did) to see which things have the symbol. There were a few things (like the 15 dollar things) that weren't on there. But the arts festival is the most expensive festival and it was a very very good use of our snack credits. Of course, we weren't super into most of the food, but to each their own.

I would look up menus to preplan (that's what I did) to see which things have the symbol. There were a few things (like the 15 dollar things) that weren't on there. But the arts festival is the most expensive festival and it was a very very good use of our snack credits. Of course, we weren't super into most of the food, but to each their own.

It looks like the Disney Food Blog has pictures of the menu boards for each booth, you can see snack symbols there.

https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2020-epcot-festival-of-the-arts-booths-menus-and-food-photos/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!