snack credits at POP food court?

Katy Belle

DIS Veteran
We usually bring cereal bars, pop tarts, cereal, etc. for quick breakfasts in the room. Are there any "breakfasty"things on the menu at POP food court that can be purchased with snack credits?
TIA
Katy :sunny:

Someone specifically listed a box of Entemann's donuts as a snack at Pop.

Reports from other resorts include muffins, bagels, individual cereal bowls, etc.

These items haven't been confirmed at Pop yet, but it's likely at least some of them are included at Pop also.

There are so many things at the Pop that it is hard to remember or list them all. PC has stickers by all the items that are now considered a snack credit. It is basically everything under $4.

I had packed cereal bars and snacks for us including juice boxes and I ended up hauling most of them back home with us. :rotfl2:

If I had to do it over I would have only packed some gum and a few hard candies. Everything else that we wanted or needed was covered by the dining plan!

I just got back last week. I can confirm the cereal bowls, muffins, fruit cups, fresh fruit, yogurts,boxes of donuts, and granola bars. POP had a lot of stuff for snacks, there is probably more breakfast type stuff that I can't remember.

The Entermanns' boxes of donuts is big enought for 2 or 3 people to share. There was a box of donut hole, small powdered sugar, and regular size with different toppings.

Milk was available in the quart size in the gift shop areas. As I recall, it was about $2.25-$2.50. I remember looking at the price in my super WalMart, and it was $1.78 and thinking that I would just buy it at the resort next time!

Hi everyone,

Check out this thread - this lady has done a fabulous job of collecting information from people who have returned and what they were able to get as snack credit. . .

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1109080&page=1&pp=15

Of course, nothing is set in stone - and some have come back and said they were not able to get certain things when others were - guess it depends a lot on the CM....however, lots of people are also saying just have the CM try and ring it up and use the snack credit, if it works, great...

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter