Snack for QS sub at BoG?

CarrieR

DIS Veteran
Have preordered BoG lunch this weekend. Does anyone know if it's possible to do two snacks (soups) for a QS credit here? (I can add a cupcake if it needs to be 3 snacks.) If not, I can change it... but the only thing I can eat is the quinoa and that doesn't really appeal to me (and I love the French Onion soup.)

Hoping someone has tried the snack-for-QS sub here - either successful or unsuccessful - and can share. Thanks!

Have preordered BoG lunch this weekend. Does anyone know if it's possible to do two snacks (soups) for a QS credit here? (I can add a cupcake if it needs to be 3 snacks.) If not, I can change it... but the only thing I can eat is the quinoa and that doesn't really appeal to me (and I love the French Onion soup.)

Hoping someone has tried the snack-for-QS sub here - either successful or unsuccessful - and can share. Thanks!

I don't think anyone has tried to do this at BoG.

I wouldn't count on it. This sub is well known to not be available at many locations.

BOG was first to stop the subbing drink for something else, so I wouldn't count on it. I used snack credits on the soup.

@CarrieR : I'm hoping to do this same thing next week! Let us know if it works for you this weekend!

JayDubs

Did it - not an issue. I preordered; asked CM if I was able to sub 2 snacks for my QS credit. She said, "Yeah! It's actually 3 snacks!" I ended up adding a cupcake. When she rang it out, somehow only my French Onion soup (and cupcake) ended up on the order... when it arrived at the table I just let the food runner know and they went back to get the second soup for me.

(In the cashier's defense, we had a weird allergy issue with one of the other party members that distracted her/muddied up the works... and the restaurant fixed it with NO hassle.)

YMMV, of course, but I hope that helps someone!

Did it - not an issue. I preordered; asked CM if I was able to sub 2 snacks for my QS credit. She said, "Yeah! It's actually 3 snacks!" I ended up adding a cupcake. When she rang it out, somehow only my French Onion soup (and cupcake) ended up on the order... when it arrived at the table I just let the food runner know and they went back to get the second soup for me.

(In the cashier's defense, we had a weird allergy issue with one of the other party members that distracted her/muddied up the works... and the restaurant fixed it with NO hassle.)

YMMV, of course, but I hope that helps someone!

Was this THIS year or last year? Last year, there was no problem for most of the year, but things changed completely in 2017.

Was this THIS year or last year? Last year, there was no problem for most of the year, but things changed completely in 2017.
It sounds like, by OP's post it was just this past weekend. Thanks L.P. for coming back and telling us how it went. It's always greatly appreciated to have actual first hand experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts