Snack ideas- Not in a Park

alltwelve

Mouseketeer
We're doing a split stay during Christmas, with the first half at BCV and the second half at BLT, using the DxDP and not visiting any of the parks. We have all of our meals booked, but now I'm wondering the best way to use the snack credits at either the resorts or Disney Springs. I read that Ample Hills at BW can be used as snack credits, so what we may do is walk over from BCV and use our snack credits there; then at BLT use the credits for cupcakes at Contempo Cafe. We also thought about hopping the monorail to the Poly for Dole Whip.

Does anyone have any other ideas on how to use the snack credits in the resorts or Disney Springs? It doesn't necessarily have to be sweets, though I have quite a sweet tooth! Any suggestions are appreciated; thanks!

Last edited:
We're staying at BLT during Christmas as well and on the dining plan. Here are a few ways we plan on using our snack credits (or places we've used them before)-

-At the Beaches & Cream to go window at Beach Club you can get a few limited items with snack credits such as rootbeer floats icecream sandwiches and cones.

-The Contemporary, Grand Floridian and Boardwalk have snacks at their gingerbread displays (gingerbread flavored snacks like cake pops, cookies, etc).

-Starbucks in Disney Springs will also have their holiday drinks or drinks like hot chocolate or apple cider that you can get (any size) for a snack credit.

-Contemporary Grounds also has a specialty coffee drinks.

-Boardwalk Joe's has some typical Disney snacks (nachos, glazed nuts and Mickey Pretzels) and there's always the Boardwalk Bakery.

-We love the "make your own treats" at Goofy's Candy Company in Disney Springs- they're a tradition for our family!

Enjoy your trip!

We're staying at BLT during Christmas as well and on the dining plan. Here are a few ways we plan on using our snack credits (or places we've used them before)-

-At the Beaches & Cream to go window at Beach Club you can get a few limited items with snack credits such as rootbeer floats icecream sandwiches and cones.

-The Contemporary, Grand Floridian and Boardwalk have snacks at their gingerbread displays (gingerbread flavored snacks like cake pops, cookies, etc).

-Starbucks in Disney Springs will also have their holiday drinks or drinks like hot chocolate or apple cider that you can get (any size) for a snack credit.

-Contemporary Grounds also has a specialty coffee drinks.

-Boardwalk Joe's has some typical Disney snacks (nachos, glazed nuts and Mickey Pretzels) and there's always the Boardwalk Bakery.

-We love the "make your own treats" at Goofy's Candy Company in Disney Springs- they're a tradition for our family!

Enjoy your trip!
OMG these are all wonderful ideas!!! Thanks so much!!!

When staying at BCV you can walk over to the Boardwalk Bakery for some of their tasty treats.

We've gotten beignets using snack credits at POFQ. I cant recall if Giradelli at Disney Springs participates int he dining plan, but worth checking there too.

When staying at BCV you can walk over to the Boardwalk Bakery for some of their tasty treats.

We've gotten beignets using snack credits at POFQ. I cant recall if Giradelli at Disney Springs participates int he dining plan, but worth checking there too.
Mixed reports about Giradelli - some saying they've got a single scoop cone - others say definitely not - wonder if anyone has been recently- it's one of our favourite spots!

Forgot about beignets! Great idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts