Snack Question

Eeyore3101

Earning My Ears
Sorry if this question has already been asked, I havn't seen it anywhere recently. Anyway, with the new rules for the snacks being anything under $4.00 does that mean a $3.99 hotdog counts as a snack? I know it's under $4.00, but I guess I just think of snacks as being more ice-creams treats and popcorn and items along those lines, a foot long hotdog could be a meal for me. So, just curious, thanks for your help!! :)

It isn't quite anything under $4.00--it is just about any snack food under $4.00. A hotdog is an entree so it's not included. Some side are like onion rings or fries, pastries that can substitute for brakfast, but not entree items.

Yep. I think they also specifically exclude pizze slices and things like that too. It's still a pretty generous snack plan. There are so many yummy things available. :thumbsup2

As of our May trip, the rule is NOT anything under $4. It remains any item listed on the menu or shelf as a "snack item." However, the list of allowed snack items was very much expanded from what it had been before May 1.

A pastry item at Kringla bakery (price listed as 3.89) was allowed as a snack item. A piece of cake at the resort (price listed as 3.50) was not allowed as a snack item. Cookies, cinnamon rolls, etc. were listed as snack items, as were entire boxes of donuts (price 3.89)

No, hot dogs, pizza slices, etc. are not considered snack items regardless of price. Hope this is useful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter