Snacking through Breakfast

Nbar

Earning My Ears
Hi all! We are on the Regular dining plan for our upcoming trip in November. I have some great table service options to eat up our credits as well as most quick service meals picked out to fill in gaps. One thing we are missing most days is breakfast. Are there any great breakfast options that I can get with our snack credits? Specifically at Magic Kingdom and Epcot? We'll be spending most mornings there. Staying at CBR and all the food options there are unappealing to us. I know we'll def be using some snack credits on large Starbucks specialty drinks ! TIA!

Hi all! We are on the Regular dining plan for our upcoming trip in November. I have some great table service options to eat up our credits as well as most quick service meals picked out to fill in gaps. One thing we are missing most days is breakfast. Are there any great breakfast options that I can get with our snack credits? Specifically at Magic Kingdom and Epcot? We'll be spending most mornings there. Staying at CBR and all the food options there are unappealing to us. I know we'll def be using some snack credits on large Starbucks specialty drinks ! TIA!

Starbucks also has some pastries that you can use your snack credits on. Gaston's over in FL has a cinnamon roll. Sleepy Hollow has a regular waffle and maybe funnel cake?

EP has more options. You'll see several things at Sunshine Seasons. The bakeries in France and Norway also open at 9:00 and have lots of snack credit options.

I suggest Starbucks for pastries in the park. I usually eat a muffin (they are large, and really good) at the resort food court because I don't care for the breakfast options at food courts either and it saves time waiting in line at the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter