Snow and Ice in the Bahamas!!!

Wishing on a star

DIS Veteran
For anyone who had read a recent previous thread.... The Bahamas have now frozen over!!! :eek:

We were in a cat.10... And, we just received an upgrade!!! We now have a VERANDAH!!!!

The neighbors must think I am nuts, I am doing the happy dance and yelling Whooo-Hoooo!!!! :Pinkbounc

I am now going to write my THANK YOU to DCL.... They just made my year!!!!! (that is how long we have waiting for our cruise....)

DH's Birthday is tomorrow.... He doesn't know yet... He just received his birthday present!!!!

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Originally posted by Wishing on a star
For anyone who had read a recent previous thread.... The Bahamas have now frozen over!!! :eek:

We were in a cat.10... And, we just received an upgrade!!! We now have a VERANDAH!!!!

The neighbors must think I am nuts, I am doing the happy dance and yelling Whooo-Hoooo!!!! :Pinkbounc

I am now going to write my THANK YOU to DCL.... They just made my year!!!!! (that is how long we have waiting for our cruise....)

DH's Birthday is tomorrow.... He doesn't know yet... He just received his birthday present!!!!

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

I know exactly how you feel, I share in your JOY and EXCITEMENT!!!!!

Lucky you!! Wish we had a verandah, but couldn't do it this time. You WILL enjoy it!! They are wonderful!! :Pinkbounc

Have a great time!!

Laura

rotflmbo...I think that was me who said that...do you think they could freeze over twice? 1 question, Did you have Docs with your original Cat 10s on it or did you just get your Docs?

Have a great time!

Jennifer

Congrats! Now we can have our Dis meet on your veranda!

Just kidding and ENJOY!:D

Originally posted by preb
Congrats! Now we can have our Dis meet on your veranda!

Party in what cabin ????? Sounds like a plan to me .....:jester:

It just proves "wishes" do come true

Congratulations

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never had a verandah (but would give almost anything for one!!!) but from what I hear they are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

jen, we received our docs quite some time ago... I was the first one I know of on our sailing. They showed our original Cat.10. I am so surprized and thrilled to get the great news!

Thank you everyone for your congratulations! :D

This board is great for sharing happy news!

Originally posted by Wishing on a star
we received our docs quite some time ago... They showed our original Cat.10. I am so surprized and thrilled to get the great news!

So how did you find out about the upgrade? Did they call you?

Yes, I was out this afternoon, running pre-cruise errands, and when I came back, I had a message from my TA, and an email !

Ohhh!!! Party sounds GREAT!!! stateroom#6118!!! :jester:

CONGRATULATIONS AND ENJOY IT :Pinkbounc

Joanna

maybe the Bahamas will get more snow and ice next August. LOL

Joanna

You are going to love, LOVE that verandah! Be sure to order something from room service to enjoy while you're out there - soaking up the beauty of the sea...

I thought did the hurricand somehow create and ice storm ?! (duh......)

Congrats on your upgrade you will LOVE the veranda!!!!!

quote:

Thanks jgalecpa!! You noticed my username!!! To me, it definately DOES show that wishes do come true!!! Not only a WONDERful cruise... But now a verandah too! I feel blessed!

No Ann, no real snow or ice... But I am now wishing that this Hurricane would just take a big U-Turn and go away!!! Thanks for the congratulations! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter