Snow White - Great Deal!!!

This special is being run exclusively for DVD's, not VHS. They are telling us it will not be released on VHS at all. As to your other question, yes pre-sell starts august 1st, pick up is in October, not sure of the exact day off the top of my head. This is typical of presells, you get the voucher and bring it back 30-60 days later for pick up, except this time, you will get TWO dvd's for that great price of $19.99! you DO get your pin and lithos at time of purchase though! We are heavily promoting this because it is SUCH a great deal for DVD's!

Just ordered my dvd. Thanks for the info. I can't wait to give it to the kids, since we will be in Disney World on Christmas morning.

My understanding was that Snow White on VHS will be available for a limited time starting in November.

For those that ordered this online, what is the final price when you add shipping and tax? It would seem to be more than you'd pay in the store, especially when you can get your video on 10-9 but online you'd have to wait for it to be shipped after 10-9? :confused:

No Tax, My total S & H is $6.85. I also ordered some other items. Waiting until after 10/9 doesn't bother me since this will be a Christmas gift for the kids. As long as I have it before then I'm fine.
:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter