~~So excited..dh gave me the ok and we're leaving June 12th!

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
I did post in Orlando attractions as well, but just had to post here as I am so excited and can't keep it all inside...I'll burst!:banana:

We're surprising our kids with the trip (1st time to surprise them) ... for our super cheap budget trip!
We're driving(GULP) for the 1st time ever and will only do 2 park days using tix we have from last trip.
May also do Gatorland and one day at the beach before we head home on Sat the 19th!:goodvibes
Now I just have to find a decent place off-site that's around $50 a night and for on the drive down and back!:confused3

Go to book it and check out comfort inn beauna vista lake 49 a night.we are staying off site for the last part of our trip.This place gets great reviews on trip advisor.We will be there the same time you are june 9th to 19th our 1st trip.We are going to the beach as well staying at disneys vero beach resort for 3 nights.Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter