So Fellow Disers, what was the first thing that you viewed on Disney+?

We had a snow day yesterday so my nine year old daughter watched first - she did a Star Wars movie (Rouge One I think), followed By High School Musical (anyone know why 1 and 3 are there, but not 2?). In the evening we watched the live action Lady and the Tramp together - I think they did a good job with it, LatT is one of my all time favourites :) As soon as all 4 of us have some time to sit down together we'll do The Mandalorian!

Not the first thing I watched. But last night found some vintage Mickey Mouse Club eps (from the 50s). I played the beginning swinging my arms back and forth and sang along. So much nostalgia.

Yes I am a nerd, Don't CARE
I'm a bit disappointed that I couldn't find the 70's version of MMC but when I watched the 50's episode, The March made me mist up!

I succumbed this afternoon and bought a year's worth of Disney+. I think the posters on this forum should get a commission! Haven't watched anything yet but it's set up on the Roku and as soon as DH gets home, we shall power it up. Then I will report back with our first show.

We've watched The Mandalorian, Imagineering, Capt Marvel, and The World According to Jeff Goldblum. Enjoyed all of them, can't wait for more episodes to be released.

The first thing I watched was the Jeff Goldbloom documentary, then Forky Answers a Question, then started the Imagineering Story but haven’t finished yet.

Mandalorian then steamboat willie then the imagineering story. No problems at all with the app or streaming. Looking forward to the next episode of Mandalorian and imagineering.

My husband has been experiencing some difficulties when he tries to stream it to one of our TVs. I have no problem streaming to our other TV.
Guess that I'm MORE of a Disney fan than he is!😄

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts