So it looks like Be Our Guest is becoming Prix Fixe Meal and 2TS credits...thoughts?

Wow, I cannot book till this coming Monday but have been looking 180 days out from the current date and cannot find anything available. I had one for February trip that I had to cancel due to emergency eye surgery and am just hoping I can get one for September. We are going in May and since I booked there has been nothing, (breakfast, lunch or dinner available).
we have it for Sept 11th. if that's a day your looking for, I'll get with you if we decide to cancel and set a time so you can grab it.

we have it for Sept 11th. if that's a day your looking for, I'll get with you if we decide to cancel and set a time so you can grab it.

Thanks, have not been on here for a while but we got it for September 23rd. 5:30 dinner reservation. It is unreal because as soon as I got it I looked for later the same week and there was nothing. Not planning on two dinners but just wanted to see how quickly it filled up.

No, it is not to me in any way. We were there during our honeymoon. We requested a table in any room but the rose garden, but were told they couldn't seat us anywhere else. We were sat right next to massive rolling carts full of plates and dishes that were clanking around. The view was terrible and completely obstructed by the carts, and all the servers were behind them complaining about their tables and having personal conversations. I vowed I would never return there. It was the worst dining experience I ever had at disney.
That is terrible to have such a bad experience especially on your honeymoon. We have never had anything that bad but just think it could be a much better experience and find that for that price or 2 credits you can find a much better experience

It's about time this change was made. Now people that actually want to eat dinner here can get ADR's without going insane. I am surprised it took this long. During dinner, we have seen tons of tables of guests sitting around for 2 hours nursing two cupcakes and tap waters while every single seating for 6 months is booked solid. As far as the menu, there are more than enough places to get chicken nuggets and burgers. Not every single restaurant has to cater to the palate of a typical 2 year old. Bravo, Disney.

Last edited:
NP, since I have been making ADR's lately I can tell you that the web site says effective July 27 the menu is changing to the fixed menu and the dinner goes to a 2 TS credit location. Interestingly enough I made reservations for September and normally this type of reservation would require a prepayment as we did at Cinderella's Castle, but I suppose since the menu is not yet established they did not require me to pay upfront. I am sure once the menu is set they will start collecting the cost upfront.

It's about time this change was made. Now people that actually want to eat dinner here can get ADR's without going insane. I am surprised it took this long. During dinner, we have seen tons of tables of guests sitting around for 2 hours nursing two cupcakes and tap waters while every single seating for 6 months is booked solid. As far as the menu, there are more than enough places to get chicken nuggets and burgers. Not every single restaurant has to cater to the palate of a typical 2 year old. Bravo, Disney.
There are very few places to get burgers and nuggets at MK. At least far less than there used to be.

I'm curious to see the reviews. The food so far has only been so-so and the ambience isn't great either.

Thanks! We are going in June and couldn’t get reservation for DD’s birthday dinner. Just hoping people would cancel due to new menu

Keep checking. People hoard ADRs and start cancelling as the dates get closer.

At first I was bummed about these changes, but then I realised this could be a great opportunity to elevate this dining experience with more interesting food and add more character interaction (Belle, Beast and Gaston would be fab).

I am looking forward to July to see the reviews. I remain optimistic...and yes...if done well, I would use 2 dining credits for this. Let’s see if there’s a bit of magic in their plans!

The change to 2 credits doesn’t appear to have decreased its popularity. There is not a single dinner reservation available through the first week of October.

Allot of people that aren’t in the know haven’t discovered the price fixe menu. I look for this to drop attendance and make dinner adrs easier to get. I expect breakfast and lunch to be even crazier than they are now

Please - everyone else? GO here :). It's going to free up booking at the REAL Sigs :).

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter