So which DVC villas DO have the bath amenities on the wall?

We had wall dispensers at the Yacht Club. I know not a DVC but a Deluxe Disney resort

I always brought my own stuff anyway and took the H20 stuff home to either donate or put in my guest room baths.

Really? When was this!? Do you mind sharing the room type/category?
July 11-14th, 2019. We got back a couple of weeks ago. We had a very large beautiful corner waterview room, and yes there were wall dispensers.

July 11-14th, 2019. We got back a couple of weeks ago. We had a very large beautiful corner waterview room, and yes there were wall dispensers.
Thanks for sharing! I didn’t have them in June, but I guess I should expect it in October. Must be making its way around the resort.

Only little bottles as of the 22nd when we left the Springs section of SSR, no big bottles yet.

Do the resorts that have wall dispensers (yuk), do they still at least give a separate small body lotion?

A few thoughts …

I don’t like the dispensers.

If you’re worried about the product in the dispensers having been adulterated before your check-in and use, the same thing could’ve happened with the individual bottles. Those weren’t tamper-evident. (The only thing that was, was the bar soaps.)

I wonder if concierge/club level rooms have the dispensers …?

A few thoughts …

I don’t like the dispensers.

If you’re worried about the product in the dispensers having been adulterated before your check-in and use, the same thing could’ve happened with the individual bottles. Those weren’t tamper-evident. (The only thing that was, was the bar soaps.)

I wonder if concierge/club level rooms have the dispensers …?
Yes, Jambo had them already last month and in August as well.

We just stayed in a Copper Creek villa inside the WL and it did not have any of the wall toiletries. Heck, the only toiletry it did have was a small bottle of hand lotion and one bar soap. :confused3

The rest of our stay was at AK-K and it had the wall toiletries. Personally I'm fine with them as I have long hair and hate to cart around a ton of mini bottles of conditioner on each trip when we fly. Convenience factor wins there.

Stayed at OKW this past June and had them there as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!