SoCal Costco Tickets

Califgirl

A girl can dream
This is my experience with the Costco Tickets. They are different than they were last year.

Cost $99

Four days of single entry. You can use all four days at DL or all four days at CA, or any combination (yes it can be used as a 2 day park hopper) It expires in mid Dec(sorry don't have the dates in front of me) with black out dates of Thanksgiving weekend. All other dates up until expiration are okay.

You take the voucher (it looks like a DL ticket) to a ticket booth at DLR. There they issue you a real ticket. They do check id to make sure you are a CA resident (or at least did for me!) and they PUT YOUR NAME on the ticket. This is so the CM's at the gate can again check your id. So, as long as you are buying the ticket for yourself you are fine. It really is not transferable because it has your name on it.

However, I think this is a great ticket because of the flexibilty and there is hardly any blackout dates - only Thanksgiving weekend.

Hope this info helps someone.

Enjoy life and great vacations!
Califgirl

I saw these yesterday for $119 with an expiration date of 11/06. Does anyone know if these can be exchanged for an annual pass on the last day of use? Thanks! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter