Software poll

Molly K said:
I am using Photoshop Elements 3.0 but I see so much about PhotoImpact. Do you all recomend one over the other? Should I get PhotoImpact to do things that I can not do in Photoshop? If so which version is best for the money.
Thanks for the help!
Molly

I think they do pretty much exactly the same thing. I don't think we've come across anything one can do that the other can't, so it's really just what you are comfortable with. PhotoImpact is generally a bit cheaper, but Photoshop Elements was worth the money to me because I simply preferred the layout and what I could find for tutorials, etc.

It's really just up to you, because they are really quite similar! Sorry I can't help much more! :goodvibes

I'm so excited!! I went out today and bought Photo Impact Pro 10. I had a coupon for Office Depot for 20% off software, the box had a $30.00 Rebate, and I had a Office Depot Rewards card valued at $50.00. So lets see, looking at my receipt...

Software - $89.99
20% off - $18.00
Tax - $ 5.04
Total - $77.03
Reward Card - $50.00
Rebate - $30.00

Looks like I actually made $2.97 off this deal! (well not really because of gas to get to the store, postage stamp for rebate. But who cares!) :teeth:

I'll be mailing that rebate in tomorrow!!

I can't wait to install it and check it out. Won't be in the next few days though...TAXES :furious: !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter