SOG Overflow Versus Mousesavers Military Code ~ Better Deal?

ArmyWifey1974

Earning My Ears
Hello ~ I am planning a trip for sometime in the first 2 weeks of August and was really hoping for an overflow rate through Shades of green for either the Poly or GF ... Now that I saw that there is a new code out on Mousesavers for active military , I am wondering which would be a better deal to go with .. we are looking at about 5 nights... Any advice, is greatly appreciated! Thanks

I don't know but I think overflows when available from SOG are similar or a bit less than being offered now.

I booked my vacation October 1-8, 3 nights Pop, 4 nights AKL 2 rooms at each and got a great rate, it saved about 700-800 off of rack rate.

Based on a 7 night stay, the military discount would be a bit better (for a moderate at least) than the SoG overflow. I got POFQ for 24-31 July for $94/night + tax, and it looks like the 40% on the military deal would be $89/night + tax.

I would go check it out, if for no other reason than I've found it to be somewhat of a pain to deal with SoG for my reservations v. going through CRO directly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter