Sold the Fiver

Boomer1

DIS Veteran
Sold our 5th wheel ( affectionately known as Tiny) today. I admit it was a little bittersweet, many memories with the family at the Fort. Happy to say will be loved by a young family. We are looking forward to a few short camping trips to some close by national parks this summer with the motorhome . Camping season doesn’t start until late May here in Atlantic Canada.

I am going to see my 2016 Toy Hauler. I just don't know how to take care of it. I plan on asking $85M. It has a new 20 year roof, new batteries, new awnings, & a new fireplace. And the repair person added awning on the slides. The roof was damaged when some idiot power washed the roof. The large awning was showing wear. This Is why they are new. The batteries just decided not to work. Never thought they needed water. This was always Arnold's job. I hope I can get it sold soon. Owe little over $81M. Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter