Solo at PI

CourtasanSatine

<font color=blue>I'm partial to the 4th seaters<br
It's offical,next summer is a family trip to WDW.But since I'll be 26 then I want to plan a night at PI.So can anyone offer some insight into the area? I'm curious about Comedy Warehouse since I love Whose Line

I've never been to the Comedy club, but am a big fan of the Adventurer's Club. It's a very interactive environment with a lot of 'ice breaking' activities.

Don't know what sort of insight you're looking for - about PI in general or about going alone? I go alone frequently, but I only attend the Adventurers Club and sometimes the Comedy Warehouse. The big difference structurally between the two is that the CW has consecutive shows - you wait in line outside to enter, see the show, and leave the building when it's over. If you want to see another, you line up again outside. The AC has continuous shows in different parts of the club and you don't have to leave the building in between them. There's also more of a bar atmosphere because you can remain in the salon between shows, where there's a lot of sitting around and talking. At CW you're there for the show and it's not really a socializing venue. I don't hesitate to attend either on my own.

I'm game to know about everything,I want to go dance and be among people my own age as well plus go to CW and AC

Whenever anyone says "to be among people my own age" I know they're probably a good bit younger than me (which you are).

Sorry I can't help you out with the dance clubs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter