**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

I turned 40 in February and went to celebrate at WDW...great time. I'm not going solo again until next February 19-22. So if you decide to go back again try going then. We could try to meet up.
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

How you wanna communicate we can grab a drink or something

I will have my cell phone in the parks, but not sure how to send that just to you. I think I still need to post a few more messages before it will let me message just you. Once I can, I'll send ya my email or cell number.

I'm a local to DISNEY so feel free to message me y'all when you're in town! Would love to meet other DISers!

38 yo/female

Hi, so I am making plans to be at Disney from August 28th - Sept 1st. My sister is supposed to meet me for part of the time, but I would love to meet up if your free during that time frame. : )

How you wanna communicate we can grab a drink or something

Hi, so if you want to shoot me a pm, we could swap numbers or something. I just now figured out how to pm, sorry for being a newb. Hope to hear from you soon. : )

I am an AP Holder for Disneyland and I did my first trip to WDW in April. It was for the RunDisney Dark Side Half Marathon Weekend. I upgraded to the Premier pass making great use of it and making another solo trip. August 22-28, 2017. See some of you around the parks.

Looking at a trip either last week of October or first week of November. Anyone else going at this time? Wouldn't mind tagging along with a few other DISers.

Yeh there seems to be quite a few people going in September alone. I'll be there the last week and someone started a thread for all the september travellers so have a peek :)
I'll be there Sept 21st thru 24th!

The first time I went solo was for the DS Half this year. I'm going again the first weekend of November because I'm volunteering for the Wine and Dine Half!

I'm going to be a WDW November 1 on my own, curious if anyone think it would be worth it to go the Not So Scary Halloween Party solo? I've never been for Halloween so i'm really curious to see the decorations and it's the last day! Thoughts?

I'm going to be a WDW November 1 on my own, curious if anyone think it would be worth it to go the Not So Scary Halloween Party solo? I've never been for Halloween so i'm really curious to see the decorations and it's the last day! Thoughts?

Never mind this post. I thought Nov 1st was a Friday. I'll be there Nov 3-5.

Last edited:
If you've never been to Not So Scary then you must go! I've been once, but met up with a friend who was in town and she brought her family with her. The Halloween parade is worth seeing - (the Headless Horseman was my favorite, along with the Gravediggers). And there's also photo opportunities with a couple of rare characters along with trick or treating. Adults (as well as kids) can dress up, too, if they'd like. If I had to do it over again, I would have probably dressed up and sought out all the photo ops for cool Halloween photos :). You should definitely go, though.

It's official. All booked. December 3 - 10. Who wants to go on the Dwarfs with me? Or a character meal?

Just curios... Does anyone know of any Disney travel groups? I would love to join something where we could plan trips as a group and all meet up at the parks etc... I think that would be fun.

Hey all,

While I'm happy to meet up anytime, I'm thinking of staying on property September 16-18 for my birthday (17th). If anyone will be around I would love to grab dinner, etc.

First Solo Trip to WDW coming up February 25th to March 3rd 2018. if anyone would like to come join please let me know!!!

I'm a local to DISNEY so feel free to message me y'all when you're in town! Would love to meet other DISers!

38 yo/female

Hey y'all! Sorry I've been MIA from the Disboards for ages. Just been busy with life! I am still local to WDW, right behind Magic Kingdom! If you can't reach me here, feel free to send me a PM on Facebook Messenger! :D

https://www.facebook.com/HolisticNikki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!