**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Hey from Atlanta! New to the boards here!

Took my first solo trip back in September and I've already got my next trip planned for May 12th-18th!

Hello from Virginia. I have no idea what I’m doing but love Disney and will be going on my 1st solo trip in June.

Hello all !

Doing my first Disney trip from Sept 30 - Oct 07 solo.

Anyone else going to be there then?
Hello from DC! New to the boards as well. I'm planning my first solo trip in the near future. My partner likes to come sometimes, but I like the occasional experience to travel alone too.
Hi there! Thank for saying, “hello”. Ok, please do not laugh, as I said, new to this, but how did you get your profile pic up? It’s nice that you have someone to go with even if only on occasion. I seem to be the only Disney lover in my family and among my friends. When are you thinking of going?

No worries! You can add an avatar after you post 10x. I’m not sure when yet, thinking maybe Spring or Fall?

Hello from DC! New to the boards as well. I'm planning my first solo trip in the near future. My partner likes to come sometimes, but I like the occasional experience to travel alone too.
I'm planning a trip and habe always had my family. Now everyone is grown up and married off. My cousin planned on coming but just back out (getting married) so this will be my 1st solo trip
I don't know if I could do it alone.

My 13th disney vacation but my1st solo trip too. Any suggestions? I'm a people person!
Family says I can carry on a conversation with people that don't speak English. Im afraid ill be bored and lonely.

When are you planning to go? Only suggestion I have, is to keep your phone charged :). If you’re feeling bored or lonely you can always phone a friend/family member. That’s what I intend to do if I feel a little lonely. Besides, you said you’re a people person so you’ll find plenty of people to chat with. I’m more excited about being able to do you exactly what I want, when I want. No set times or plans(well that’s not true I always have a plan). No one to judge if I want to ride Space Mountain multiple times.

I
When are you planning to go? Only suggestion I have, is to keep your phone charged :). If you’re feeling bored or lonely you can always phone a friend/family member. That’s what I intend to do if I feel a little lonely. Besides, you said you’re a people person so you’ll find plenty of people to chat with. I’m more excited about being able to do you exactly what I want, when I want. No set times or plans(well that’s not true I always have a plan). No one to judge if I want to ride Space Mountain multiple times.
Have the 1st week of September 2019 set. I love to talk with people. I'm not shy but don't want to scare them.

Ohhhhh what is this??
DIS Unplugged is having an event Aug 7 -11 this year. The private Pandora party is sold out. However, there are other events that other members are doing together: miniature golf, Hoop De Doo, tours, bar crawl, etc. You can see the Unofficial thread in forums.

I am planning on going to all the parks this coming September I would like some company both at the parks and someone to share costs with accomodation.
I am a 33 year old female from Australia and I am looking for someone similar age and same gender.

I'll be solo at WDW from February 26 (Passholder Night at MK!) until March 3 if anyone would like to meet up in the parks that would be great.

Hey Everyone! I am heading to Cali in two weeks so I am planning my first one day DL trip solo. I haven't been to DL in about 15 years so I am excited just to be there for one day.

I would appreciate opinions on staying at Pop vs All Star Sports. In particular safety, convenience to non Disney eateries/universal studios, and anything else you can think of that might help me with my decision. Thank you in advance.

Hi everyone, I am thinking about going to WDW for my birthday in October (~16-21 maybe). I went to MNSSH party last October, a bit nervous to do go on my own this time around.

Hi, I'm thinking of doing my first solo trip March 12-17.
Any pointers? I'm a bit nervous about going alone for such a long period of time.
I generally travel alone, but somehow Disney feels different.
Thanks!

Hi, I'm thinking of doing my first solo trip March 12-17.
Any pointers? I'm a bit nervous about going alone for such a long period of time.
I generally travel alone, but somehow Disney feels different.
Thanks!
For me, the most important thing to do is to effectively use the time you have. I only do short long weekend solo trips, as I know I would get lonely fast. My upcoming trip is from Thursday to Saturday, which is perfect for me. Also, I tend to complete everything pretty fast, so filling the time is important. Do things that you usually pass up. See more shows if you like shows. Eat at your favorite restaurants.

For me, the most important thing to do is to effectively use the time you have. I only do short long weekend solo trips, as I know I would get lonely fast. My upcoming trip is from Thursday to Saturday, which is perfect for me. Also, I tend to complete everything pretty fast, so filling the time is important. Do things that you usually pass up. See more shows if you like shows. Eat at your favorite restaurants.

Thank you, that is very helpful. I am concerned that it is too many days. Maybe I should cut the trip down to 5 days/4 nights?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!