Solo September trip. Suggestions wanted

Steve2young

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

I’m doing my third solo trip to Disney this September and staying within 5 minutes of Disney Springs. Last time I was there it was still being built so I’m keen to see how it’s turned out.
Anyone else going the first week in September?
I can’t do most of the rides in the parks anymore since my heart attack 10 years ago, which incidentally is when I started to travel solo.
I have a tendency to just hang around Disney Springs but does anyone have suggestions of other things I can do that will make my trip a bit more exciting that I might not have thought of?

Last edited:
I want to go check out all the different resorts! I’ve seen pics, but want to see them for myself. I think I’ll spend a day on my upcoming trip just hopping around and checking things out!

I had thought about going to the different resorts and picking up a small resort specific cheap keepsake from each of the resort stores. I assume that each one would sell some sort of momento?

I went with a friend who can’t go on most of the rides a few years ago, so we did pressed pennies, got a little book and went online and found ones we wanted and then hunted them out :) It was really fun, and we saw loads of the resorts.

Pressed pennies sounds fun. I went to a couple of the resorts the first time I went but that was 15 years ago and I only vaguely remember them. Is it worth doing the rounds?

Pressed pennies sounds fun. I went to a couple of the resorts the first time I went but that was 15 years ago and I only vaguely remember them. Is it worth doing the rounds?
My niece and nephew got as many pressed pennies as they could find on our trip in 2006. They had a blast looking for them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!