Solo Traveler

oufpat

Mouseketeer
Has anyone ever done an ABD as a solo traveler? Are you charged more because you are a single in a room?

I am signed up for my 10th ABD as a solo traveler this summer (Iceland)! It's a fabulous way to travel as a solo! But yes, there is a 40% single supplement that you have to pay on top of the regular per person price.

If you're looking at the River Cruises, the single supplement is, unfortunately, 100%. You pay the same amount as 2 people in a cabin. It really sucks. The only way I was able to afford it was because they had a promotion for a 50% single supplement when they introduced them.

Let me know if you have any questions about doing ABD as a solo. I'd be happy to answer!

Sayhello

Have done five solo ABDs, and doing Six and seven this summer. You are always upcharged, but that's with any company. I've enjoyed every trip immensely. If you can afford it, do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter