(Some) Joann's 12x12 DCWV Stacks $8 - online

PinballFamily

<font color=darkcoral>Yes, I have scrapping suppli
Enabling alert - use this link to see the eight $8.00 stacks:

http://www.joann.com/joann/search/search_results.jsp?CATID=cat1110&keywords=Special+Buy+Stacks

My local Js would not honor the sale price - they are $11.99 in the store - saying it is an online only $8.00 price. So, I ordered them a little while ago through Joann's on Amazon - spend $35 in the Js storefront and get free shipping. I did have to do a special Amazon search for two of them (Metallic and Rockstar) - those were not coming up easily within the Joann's storefront on Amazon, for some reason.

The $8.00 12 x 12 stacks are: Pets, Travel, Rockstar, Metallic, Pocket Full of Posies, High School, and Alphabet.

An instore special this week are Joann's .59 open stock papers which are now 6/.96. This includes the great textured Coredinations papers - TinkerBean, Z2H, and I kinda stocked up on these at Burlington, MA this afternoon - but yes, we left lots! But not in every color...;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter