Somebody inside the park on Sunday who can do me a favour?

ThBa

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone.

We all know that on Sunday November 18th our dear friend Mickey will celebrate his 90th birthday.

Some special merchandise will be available only this Sunday November 18th.

DrzhW6WXcAAHxUa.jpg

I am really looking for this special key (€24.99)

44176977_1094938414013827_2086334840239028056_n.jpg

Can someone who may be inside the park on sunday please buy me one of this?

Of course I would pay all the costs and shipping to Germany.

Thanks very much !

- Thorsten

Hi ThBa - I will be there and can try to get one for you! Do you know where they'll be selling them? It says cast member exclusive on it, I'm not sure what that means.
Where did you find the info about the merchandise? I've been trying to find out about special things happening for the birthday on Sunday and haven't had much luck!

:P The first thing I thought when I saw the key was 'Squidward' and now I can't unsee it anymore! :joker:

Hi ThBa - I will be there and can try to get one for you! Do you know where they'll be selling them? It says cast member exclusive on it, I'm not sure what that means.
Where did you find the info about the merchandise? I've been trying to find out about special things happening for the birthday on Sunday and haven't had much luck!

I´ve found this information at ED92

https://twitter.com/ed92live

It seems that they will be sold to everyone (just like the ToT Key last year).

I really do not know where they sell them....:scared: but thanks for your help. :worship:

Thanks! I will look for it and buy one for you if I possibly can. I will be home in Scotland on Wednesday 21st and can post it after that, send me a message with your details and we can sort it out :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter